Hi all...so a couple of people have tried to leave their e-mail address on my blog so I can add them but apparently it hasn't been letting them...I went through and fixed all I could think to so go ahead and try...I'm going private soon!!!!! Thanks!!!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Comment Section wasn't working...leave e-mail please.
Posted by Jodi and Shaun at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Checking to see if this works...
Yep... it works :-) We'd love to be invited. YOur family is so darling. Love your little guy. Hope life continues to be beautiful!
melaniegochnour@gmail.com
beans0214@yahoo.com
I want to be invited!! Im so glad you guys have a blog! Brody is so cute!!
Ashlynlindsay@cox.net
I would love an invite! Jenny.k.Johnson@gmail.com
Jodi, your family is beautiful!!! What are you up to these days. I try to get a hold of Ashley. My email. is ross.boothe@hotmail.com
Yes please.
amshpi@gmail.com
Yay...
Okay first of all, it's about FREAKIN time you got a stinkin blog!!! I told Brint to tell Shaun that you need to get one because they are so much fun! So I am so happy that you have one! Just wanted to get that out of the way! :)
Secondly, when are you guys going to come out here and give us a visit? Oh and by the way, we were SO sad that you and Brady didn't come to the goodbye party we had. I wanted to see you and give you hugs before we left. :(
but this is the email I use for my bloggie: breaconnelly@msn.com :) so add me too!
foreverfamily04@hotmail.com
I want in
ross.boothe@hotmail.com
Post a Comment